Names Searched Right Now:
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    Thanks, moonkai! It's still very surreal, but I am so happy!
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

Oh dindlee, you look gorgeous! Congratulations and my best wishes!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

I have never had a wedding so have no experience but here are a few ideas:

1. Fairylights [for defo]-They just look so pretty! Bunting!
    2. Flower wreaths in yours and Roo's hair [you can buy them pretty cheaply at a lot of high street stores...or use some from the garden]
    3. If there are children coming to the wedding you may want to make a little 'quiz' thing to keep them occupied. Things like 'person with the shiniest shoes' or 'the person who has travelled the furthest' will make them feel accepted with the adults. You could also put a teapot on each table with weird questions that will make people think. Treasure Hunt in the garden?
    4. Lots of disposible cameras with a bucket at the end to collect them in. This way you can get candid shots of fun and enjoyment from within the wedding which would be nice to keep.
    5. No roast dinners-In Italy, Pizza and Pasta buffet with mini cupcakes for pudding? [I really have no idea]

Hope this may help a bit.
    August John//Skandar Finn/Albert Igor/Samson Hugo/Dorothea Nim/Rani Jemima/Eimear Cosette/Olwen Eliora
    Julia Robin/Margo Milena/Nadia Willow/Primrose Iola/Cosmea Ruth/Emeline Hope/Ottilie Rowena/Miriam Celeste

Quote Originally Posted by corajsb View Post
    kibby,

Maybe this would work for you.

When my husband and I got married, his son was our ring bearer and his daughters were both our flower girls. His oldest daughter, Stella, was 6 years old and his youngest daughter, Emma, was just under two years old.

We were not worried about getting Stella down the aisle because she is very mature for her age, but getting little Emma (who is very stubborn) to cooperate was a bit more challenging. Would you be opposed to a wagon/cart?

We used one similar to this and Emma rode happily.

http://media-cache-ec2.pinimg.com/or...754a6baf99.jpg
    Not your photo.
    Google
    Sincerely, Jennifer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momma to one little princess, Finley Makiya (7.27.13)

"Titi" (aunt) to Emily-Marie Gloria and Nicholas Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by blessedmommajennie View Post
    Not your photo.
    Google
    She said it was one similar to that.
    August John//Skandar Finn/Albert Igor/Samson Hugo/Dorothea Nim/Rani Jemima/Eimear Cosette/Olwen Eliora
    Julia Robin/Margo Milena/Nadia Willow/Primrose Iola/Cosmea Ruth/Emeline Hope/Ottilie Rowena/Miriam Celeste