Results 136 to 140 of 147
Thread: The Wedding Thread! Swoon...
July 25th, 2013 11:19 AM #136
Thanks, moonkai! It's still very surreal, but I am so happy!Mi corazón
July 25th, 2013 02:20 PM #138
Oh dindlee, you look gorgeous! Congratulations and my best wishes!Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)
Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
It's a boy!
Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles
July 25th, 2013 02:46 PM #140
I have never had a wedding so have no experience but here are a few ideas:
1. Fairylights [for defo]-They just look so pretty! Bunting!
2. Flower wreaths in yours and Roo's hair [you can buy them pretty cheaply at a lot of high street stores...or use some from the garden]
3. If there are children coming to the wedding you may want to make a little 'quiz' thing to keep them occupied. Things like 'person with the shiniest shoes' or 'the person who has travelled the furthest' will make them feel accepted with the adults. You could also put a teapot on each table with weird questions that will make people think. Treasure Hunt in the garden?
4. Lots of disposible cameras with a bucket at the end to collect them in. This way you can get candid shots of fun and enjoyment from within the wedding which would be nice to keep.
5. No roast dinners-In Italy, Pizza and Pasta buffet with mini cupcakes for pudding? [I really have no idea]
Hope this may help a bit.
July 25th, 2013 03:01 PM #142Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- West Helena, AR
Momma to one little princess, Finley Makiya (7.27.13)
"Titi" (aunt) to Emily-Marie Gloria and Nicholas Alexander
July 26th, 2013 03:41 AM #144