Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Wow, thanks again all of you for all your amazing stories and pictures! All of this plus my new addiction to pinterest, greenweddingshoes, bridalmusings and offbeatbride have converted me into a weddingperson. Who'd have thought? Because I'm all confused now where to begin and what to do (seriously, I've got so many ideas my mind is bubbling over!) we've decided to postpone the wedding until September or maybe even April (then Roo will be one, which means we can go on a honeymoon alone, not with my brother and his girlfriend as planned). So I have some more time!

Kibby, have you thought about eloping with your husband to be and have a party later on at home? I know some people who've done that, and they're all very happy they did.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ottilie, my dear... If I can give you some advice... Buy the dress first. It was the first thing I did and I based my whole wedding off the dress... My dress is lace and romantic feeling so my wedding went that route. I found it helped me so very much. I was able to eliminate many of the multitude of ideas I had because it didn't fit my dress. Maybe that's not the best way to go about it, but it worked for me!
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

Yeah, that does make sense, miss Dindle. It's just... there are so many gowns I want! I have eight favourites at the moment; two gold, one silver, one green, a white one with kind of a cape, one white with lace and roses and cut out back, and then two gorgeous white fluffy ones. How to choose...

Your dress sounds amazing! I love romantic lace dresses!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

The silver and green ones sound promising! I love colored wedding dresses. I tried on this gorgeous, magical blush pink one that was a contender before I bought mine. Try them all on! I thought people were nuts when they said you'll know when you have it on. But it's true. Besides it's great fun!

Sorry for all the exclamation points. Lol.
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

Yeah, I know, it's just I have to drive down to Tunbridge Wells to try half of them on. And if you think that's a happening place in spite of it's name, I think you'd be wrong. Stupid Sarah Seven for only having one blooming UK stockist The green and the silver ones are really pretty, but so are the others...

I'll give you links (if you want to see): green, silver one, gold one, gold two, cape, roses, white one & white two.