Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Smile Jenna Bush-Hager

I wouldn't really consider Jenna Bush-Hager a celebrity, but her birth announcement was on people.com, so....

On 13 April, 2013 Jenna Bush Hager and her husband welcomed daughter, Margaret Laura Hager, but they call her Mila.

What do you think? I kinda like it, though I think Mila is a bit of a stretch.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Two classic names. I prefer Margaret to Laura. I don't know how they come up with Mila from Margaret but Mila Hager sounds better than Margaret Hager.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I like it! Obviously Laura is a nod to her mom, and Mila is a bit of a stretch, but it's classic and timeless and lovely.
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena

I think it's probably one of my favourite celebrity baby names of the year. Two ovely, strong and elegant names, plus the family connection, and I think Mila is very smart, unexpected nickname that makes the combo special.

(If you say "Margaret Laura" outloud, the nickname makes sense.)
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Wherefrom did they get Mila? I mean, is that a nickname for Margaret now? There's no I in Margaret so the nickname doesn't really make any sense (I guess they couldn't call her Mala, that also sounds stupid). Margaret is a lovely name and there are so many beautiful nicknames for that name so I don't know why they'd use Mila. But hey, that's their choice - don't like that dreadful family anyway.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien