Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

May 5th for latest SSA list?

Will the popularity list be out ON the 5th or after? Does anyone know? I can never remember year to year. >_<

I don't believe it's on the exact same date every year. It's released around mother's day but on a weekday not the Sunday itself.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: loving Grace, Sarah, Nell, Stella, Emily, Lucy, Mary, Caroline or Elizabeth
    Future boy: not loving anything

Last year, the list came out on May 14th, the day after Mother's Day. This year, Mother's Day is the 12th. Sometimes they release it before Mother's Day and sometimes after, so I think we'll see it somewhere between the 9th and the 14th.

I'm looking forward to it--It's like namenerd Christmas!
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra

Quote Originally Posted by goodhope View Post
    Last year, the list came out on May 14th, the day after Mother's Day. This year, Mother's Day is the 12th. Sometimes they release it before Mother's Day and sometimes after, so I think we'll see it somewhere between the 9th and the 14th.

I'm looking forward to it--It's like namenerd Christmas!
    I remember last year, I must have refreshed the SSA website a thousand times the Friday before Mother's Day hoping it would be released before Mother's Day.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: loving Grace, Sarah, Nell, Stella, Emily, Lucy, Mary, Caroline or Elizabeth
    Future boy: not loving anything

Quote Originally Posted by lo View Post
    I remember last year, I must have refreshed the SSA website a thousand times the Friday before Mother's Day hoping it would be released before Mother's Day.
    LOL! Me, too! I believe I even stayed up late, hoping they would release it around midnight.
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra