Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I honestly think you should go with Grant. I personally am not a fan of same letter siblings but seeing as you already have two Gr names I think you should carry it on. Also is prefer Grant over Landon and as Grant is your first choice I think you should go with it.

I think Grant, on its own, is too close to Grace. If you had Griffin and Grazia, I might consider Grant more because it's a different sound. However, both Grant and Grace are 1-syllable, Gr-beginning, consonant-heavy, sharp names. They're a bit too close for me.
    A compromise could be to go with a G name that isn't a Gr name- Gabriel, Gallagher, Garrett, and Gavin are all nice options. If none of those appeal, I'd say stay away from Grant and just go with Landon.

If you love Grant then go for it. Even though all three names start with Gr- they are pretty different. Landon is a nice choice, but it's spiked in popularity in the last couple of years, especially where I live.
    “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.”
    -George R.R. Martin

alyssa ϟ twenty-one ϟ usa ϟ name lover

If I ever have a baby, I would name him or her:
    Charlotte Matilda |Augustus Henry

Anastasia Louise, Clara Penelope, Amelia Caitlin / Aiden James, Jase Alexander, Renly Isaac
    +more

Do you plan to have a fourth? If so, now is the time to break the pattern. If not, use Grant.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

I like the theme myself. I don't really care for Landon.