137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Josephine Joy

40 29.20%
  • Susannah Joy

54 39.42%
  • Anna Caroline

43 31.39%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I untied the poll. Really all three names are beautiful. But I think Josephine nn Jo or Jojo goes best with her sisters names.

Josie and Posie are too close to Sophie and Kelsey. I also worry that Susannah is too close to the previous 3 S names and Anna is too close to Emma for me.
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

In loving memory of Margot

I untied the poll again! Josephine Joy!!!!
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

Josephine Joy is fabulous! I love the name Anna but not particularly with Caroline.

My favourite is Susannah Joy, though I agree that having the 4 youngest all with S names is a bit too match... but I stil really like Susannah. I'm so glad I don't have to make the call on that one. My 2nd fav is Anna Caroline. I like Josephine's nns, but not a big fan of the name in its long form. However, whichever name you choose, your daughter will be beautifully named!
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

Josephine is lovely. So is Joy. I don't like them together. Joy could be nickname for Josephine (between Josie, Josy, Posy, and Joey(Dawson's Creek for those to young to remember) it definitely fits right in.) It's sort of like naming your kid Margaret Meg or Catherine Kate or Caroline Carly. I voted for Anna Caroline. I almost voted for Susannah Joy. Either would work. I would love Josephine with a new middle name. Good Luck!