• Josephine Joy

40 29.20%
  • Susannah Joy

54 39.42%
  • Anna Caroline

43 31.39%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Josephine Joy is my pick!

Josephine... I love the nickname Josie!!

I love Susannah! I would hate to be the only non "S" sibling. I also love Anna Caroline.

Josephine Joy! Josephine Joy! Josephine Joy! It's so happy and pretty, I love it. And it's so beautiful with your other girls. I'm personally a fan of Posy as a nn, but pretty much all its nns are fabulous. Anna Caroline is my second choice (although I'd love the see Caroline up front, too! I think Caroline Eva would be lovely with your other girls... if you're still looking for other options, and your hubby is open to the idea of Eva as a MN. ). While I know how very much you love Susannah, and I think it's gorgeous with your other girls, but Sophie-Claire, Sarah Katherine, Serena, and Susannah are just too close, imo. Especially Serena and Susannah.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Ack!! the poll is tied! 24 and 24- Josephine Joy and Anna Caroline!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa