Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Sister to November Iris?

We named our first daughter November Iris. We call her Novi and love it! I'm having a hard time coming up with her new little sister's name. Any suggestions?

Violet is our favorite right now, but I'm a little hesitant that it's going to become super popular soon. I also think having children named November and Violet may make us look like the biggest hippies ever

Ramona was in the running until a friend recently named her daughter it.

I'm also fond of the more classic name Elise.

Last time my husband and I agonized over names until week 39. Hoping the process is easier this time! Would love any feedback!

November Iris is a cute name and I love the nn Novi

mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

I like the name Viola! Adding to the watch list... thank you!

Thank you for your encouragement @lexium! I should just embrace that my husband and I are really hippies at heart and go with it!

So I like the idea of a "hippy" flower name to go with November Iris. I think it would be cool for both girls to have a flower name though not necessarily in the same name slot. (Friends of mine did this and it's super cute their older daughter has it as a FN the younger as a MN).
    I however would choose something a bit less popular than Violet (which I too see soaring - probably influenced by the fact that I know two little Violets).
    Wisteria, Hyacinth, Petunia, Rosalie, Briar, Marigold, Mimosa, Saffron, Tuliana, Tulip.

November and Wisteria or November and Petunia are my favorites.
    Expecting Our First.....
    DH doesn't want to discuss names until
    we know if it's a boy or girl. GRRRRR ARGH!