Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Garfunkel

Hybrid View

Garfunkel

Hello all, I haven't posted before but desperately need your help. We are committed to naming our child Garfunkel- it's a family name- but we need some cute nicknames that could work as everyday names that aren't quite as bulky as Garfunkel... All we have come up with is Gary, Garth, etc and I'm not wild about those... Please help! Thank you in advance.

I won't comment on the name choice seeing as you're committed to it My go to as a nickname would be Garth, but other suggestions could be:

Kel
    Kelly
    Gart
    Art
    Artie
    Arfie

Also, depending on what middle name you go with you might be able to come up with something there, like initials or something?
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Quote Originally Posted by anniemarie View Post
    I won't comment on the name choice seeing as you're committed to it My go to as a nickname would be Garth
    Ditto... and I like Garth and Art... esp. Art, as Art Garfunkel is the famous bearer of this name. I'd steer clear of Funk and Funky.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Also if you've decided on a middle there might be a whole host of other options?

Gull could work...this would be my fave! I don't really get the Art or Artie from Garfunkel as there's no 't'! Maybe Arkie? Kel or Kelly could also work! Funky is cute for fun I prefer just Gar to Gary or Garth!