Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

"Free-Spirited" boys names... help?!

Hubby & I are really struggling for boys names... Our girls name was pretty easy, but for boys? forget it - we can't agree!

Tonight he said he really wants a 'free-spirited' name.

The names he's so far suggested are Jensen, Cameron, Quentin, Hendrix & Christian. He also likes Harry but that's mainly because that was his grandfathers name.

I prefer names that aren't common, but still have a classic feel to them. Some of my faves at the moment are Archer/Archie, Charlie, Declan, Elijah, Flynn, Rowan & Zachary (he's said no to each and every one!)

The middle name we ideally would like to use is Jameson. Jameson is our first choice because it means 'James's son', and my husband's name is James, my dad's middle name is James, and my grandfathers name was James so it seemed very fitting.

Can anyone suggest any names they think might appeal to both me and my hubby? Help!
    Mummy of One:
    -- Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Dom's future brother/s: Boden, Broderick, Ciaran, Declan, Elijah, Finnian, Grayson, Harrison, Jenson, Nathaniel, Quentin
    Dom's future sister/s: Aveline, Aven, Calla, Eleanor, Helena, Iris, Noelle, Rosalie, Sadie, Wren