Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

"Free-Spirited" boys names... help?!

Hubby & I are really struggling for boys names... Our girls name was pretty easy, but for boys? forget it - we can't agree!

Tonight he said he really wants a 'free-spirited' name.

The names he's so far suggested are Jensen, Cameron, Quentin, Hendrix & Christian. He also likes Harry but that's mainly because that was his grandfathers name.

I prefer names that aren't common, but still have a classic feel to them. Some of my faves at the moment are Archer/Archie, Charlie, Declan, Elijah, Flynn, Rowan & Zachary (he's said no to each and every one!)

The middle name we ideally would like to use is Jameson. Jameson is our first choice because it means 'James's son', and my husband's name is James, my dad's middle name is James, and my grandfathers name was James so it seemed very fitting.

Can anyone suggest any names they think might appeal to both me and my hubby? Help!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Maybe some of these? It's difficult with men, they often suggest names they don't necessarily like, but names of people they like/admire/were pop in school and so on...

Blaise
    Callum
    Douglas
    Finn
    Finnegan
    Gavin
    Hugh
    Jared
    Jasper
    Jeremiah
    Jonas
    Jonathan
    Julian
    Lachlan
    Laurence
    Leon
    Malcolm
    Morgan
    Patrick
    Ronan
    Rory
    Scott
    Thomas
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

g e n e v i e v e

Violet Ruby Grace ♀ Alice Pomeline Wren ♀ India Lotus Penelope
    May Tallulah Verity ♀ Lucia Ottilie June♀ Rosa Elowen Chloë

Ivo Valentine Fox ♂ Shiloh Atlas Grey ♂ Leo Elijah Bram
    Maben Isaac Poe ♂ Emrys Casper Gabriel ♂ Kit Auberon Xavier

Ooooooh! I'll definately be interested to see what people come up with! I think ' free-spirited' is probably a bit subjective! Some of my favourite unisex nature names come to mind for me:
    Sunny
    River
    Sage
    Phoenix
    Others that for one reason or another sound free spirited...
    Wolfe/wolf
    Bear (wild animal association with these two!)
    Finn (both Huckleberry Finn and Finn The legendary Irish hero are pretty free spirited associations!!)
    Tristan (it's definately the legends of the fall association but that character to me was the ultimate free spirit!!)
    Forrest
    Hunter

I love all these names for the very fact that they sound like free spirits!

From your list I like Archer, Declan and Cameron... Archer Jameson is a pretty cool name,..
    Though to me Hunter Jameson, River Jameson or Sunny Jameson sound more free spirited!