Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: These are some we've discussed for middle names...

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yonder

5 10.64%
  • Driver

5 10.64%
  • Given

8 17.02%
  • Tailor

8 17.02%
  • Venture

21 44.68%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by babyprodigy View Post
    My daughter's name is Anthem!
    You have a beautifully named daughter! I love Anthem, and really admire you for using it....
    There are a lot of replies already, so I don't have much to add. I love a lot of the ones that have been said. One I've been liking lately, though, is Benign. Also, (excuse me if these have been suggested already)
    Charm, maybe more of a MN, and
    Hollister,
    Lullaby.
    debating which is better Truth/True/Truly Truth/True/Truly

I would be careful. Driver & Given feel especially odd to me. Given is odd because of the term "given name" and also because something that's a given is somewhat thoughtless, obvious, easily taken for granted, not connotations that I love. Driver is odd to me because I think of the occupation of being a chauffer.

Yonder is kind of silly, but I like it. It feels country & I like that the same as a horizon, it feels like a place you can never quite be...

If popular isn't your thing you should let go of Tailor.

Venture is nice enough but I think of the band, The Ventures

It seems like you aren't after virtue names? Maybe less obvious ones like Winsome or Virtue would interest you?

It seems like you aren't looking for nature themes either?

Able
    Arch
    Alabaster
    Armor
    Baker
    Birder
    Bluff
    Boulder
    Bowling
    Bramble
    Brazen
    Caliber
    Cannon
    Carole
    Ceder
    Conifer

I suggest searching the dictionary. Googling words with specific endings you might like such as -er -or. Consider words with a family connection, like Barber could be interesting if grandad was a barber back in the day.

I also suggest carefully considering the connotations of any word name. Do a search. I thought I found the one- Vivid, but it turns out that's an adult film company!!