Names Searched Right Now:

HeLP!! boys and girls! namers get ready!!

here we go again....
    I have a 3 yr old lovely spunky feisty gal named Anneke, pronounced Onica not 'anika' with the 'a' not so much AHHH. i have a hard time writing out the pronunciation of things. its a dutch name her middle name is June

now we are expecting baby #2! im 19 weeks!

not finding out the gender so need a good list going in.
    this is what we like so far: Levon, Levi, or Levon nn Levi, Arlo, and my husband likes Henry. not a huge fan of henry ...

girls: Beatrice, or Beatrix,

these are the ones we BOTH like, but nothing is certain....
    me on the other hand; i like, GIRLS: Olive, Hazel, Josephine (but hate Jo, Joey, Josie so think this ones out), Willow, Jude, Vida, Thea, BOYS: Cashel nn Cash, Forest, Jude, Viggo,

THOUGHTS?? some of my name choices are way to out there and weird for my husband.

I love Levi, Arlo, Hazel, Vida, and Jude. All on my list. I like unusual names but I do like Henry and Olive, too. I think thinking about the nickname is important. I like Beatrix but I do not like the nn Trixie. I think eliminating the ones you don't agree on might help. Since you like Thea would you like Theodore or Theodora? Instead of Josephine maybe Seraphina or Phineas? Hope this helps! Good luck.

Anneke and Beatrix or Vida go so good together.

Anneke and Viggo or Jude go great together, too.

They're the ones that make the most sense to me.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

For boys I love Levi, Arlo, and Jude.
    For Girls I Love Olive, Hazel, Willow.
    To me these have the most spunkiness ummf (lol), but yet not so overpowering with Anneke.
    Lily Elizabeth 08/08/08 - Chase Steven 01/28/10 - Zack Francis 12/21/12 - Baby Boy 07/04/14
    Current Contenders: *HAVE NO CLUE*
    My little girl "name" in waiting: *Isla Josephine*