Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Would you only use Evie Snow if she was born on Christmas Eve?
    It's a cute name, but I'd prefer a formal first name such as Eva or Eve (although I realise you don't mind nickname names).
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

While I don't like Evie as a standalone, I think Evie Snow is perfectly fine for a Christmas baby really. It's sweet, and the (accidental?) connection between her possible birthday isn't necessarily a bad thing. The name itself, I wouldn't use, as it's too cutesy for my tastes and probably my least favourite Eve- name, though I like them all. Like most others I do prefer a more adult-suitable / "professional" name in the first name spot, but I don't think that makes it a bad name, not to mention it does spawn Eve if she wanted something less sweet for adulthood.

I did think of Evelyn Snow (EEV-lin rather than EV-ah-lin to get the 2 syllables), especially as it contains a 'y' like the other two siblings, but not sure if it works with your taste. I think it does make the Christmas connection a little less obvious though.
    g e n e v i e v e

Violet Ruby Grace ♀ Alice Pomeline Wren ♀ India Lotus Penelope
    May Tallulah Verity ♀ Lucia Ottilie June♀ Rosa Elowen Chloë

Ivo Valentine Fox ♂ Shiloh Atlas Grey ♂ Leo Elijah Bram
    Maben Isaac Poe ♂ Emrys Casper Gabriel ♂ Kit Auberon Xavier

I too think Eva Snow nn Evie! Evie Snow is cute but maybe a little TOO cute...I like both names individually but as a combo i prefer Eva Snow! I think Lucy, Ruby and Evie are adorable sisters though! Or what about Ivy instead if Evie... its a bit more subtly Christmasy! Ivy Rose or Ivy Mae? Or smooth those two middles and Ivy Rae is cute What are Lucy and Ruby's middles just to get an idea?

I think Evie Snow is beautiful! I see nothing wrong with nicknames as given names, but maybe thats because i'm in the Uk and its a very Britsh thing. I second the suggestion of Ivy as well. Gracie would also be lovely for a Christmas baby with sisters Ruby and Lucy.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Callie Susannah Pearl

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

Evie is nice. I do think the mn Snow makes it a bit too cutesy? Evie Mae sounds very country bumpkin to me. I really like Evie Rose the best of the three middle options.

Also, I agree with others who suggested Ivy. Ruby, Lucy, and Ivy are great together.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.