Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, no problem.

69 78.41%
  • Definitely not.

19 21.59%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Is Poppy usable?

My husband likes Poppy. Is it usable in your opinion? Does it work with Ruby & Lucy? And forgive this, but does anyone else think of something sexual? I'm not sure I can get past it.

This is one of my absolute favourites! It's gorgeous with Ruby+Lucy, and I don't think of anything sexual (and that's coming from a 17 year old high school student!) I am completely in love with Poppy! (And Ruby+Lucy tbh)
    17. name lover. hoping to have kids of my own one day.

Little Ladies:
    Lucie Olivia|Audrey Nicole|Bryony Elise|Elsie Rose|Sienna Louise|Felicity Noelle|Clara Danielle|Evangeline Claire|Liliana Kate|Larissa Maeve|Fallon Rosalie|Tessa Violet

Little Gentlemen:
    Joshua Thomas|Cameron Patrick|Bryson Andrew|Brogan Oliver|Anthony Joel|Jamie William|Adam Michael|Landon Christopher|Dylan Robert|Charlie James

Cute combo!
    The only association I have with the name Poppy is that's what we called my grandfather growing up

When i was younger i lived in england and there was a sweet new baby girl named Poppy and she was precious! nothing but sweet memories for this name!

I've no idea why Poppy would be considered unusable. I'm assuming you're in America because it's a very popular name in Britain, Australia, New Zealand, etc. I know a baby born recently on Anzac Day (April 25) who was named Poppy in honour of the day! NB: If you don't know, Anzac Day honours soldiers who fought in wars for Australia and New Zealand. The poppy is the symbol of the day. I think it's a sweet name, although it's rather cutesy.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter