Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I think we found our name....Let us know what you think

Our baby is due in August and I think we have finally come up with a name for her. We have had a VERY hard time ruling out the names we love and have confused people with our polls by wanting to name here something and call her something else.( theres a reason for that...long story). We've decided on 2 middle names now. Name will be in first comment box with previous name we choose. You are comments are welcome,although I must tell you we are pretty set on the 2 middle names.

First name considering....Lydia Katherine Adele...We would call her Adeliah pronounced Ada-lye-ah
    The name I believe we are settled on Lydia Katherine Adeliah

I love Lydia Katherine Adeliah! Unless your last name has an -a ending also. Very cute, very classic yet unique
    Maryjane Elizabeth

A teenberry author with a healthy obsession of names!
    Casimir Ozias, Mordecai {searching for middle} - Sandrina Noor, Antigone Plum, Cosima Patricia, Desdemona?

Lydia Katherine Adele is gorgeous! Really pretty. It's hard coming up with nice three name combos and I think you did a great job.
    “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.”
    -George R.R. Martin

alyssa ϟ twenty-one ϟ usa ϟ name lover

If I ever have a baby, I would name him or her:
    Charlotte Matilda |Augustus Henry

Anastasia Louise, Clara Penelope, Amelia Caitlin / Aiden James, Jase Alexander, Renly Isaac
    +more

Lydia Katherine Adeliah is v. pretty, I just think Lydia and Adeliah are too similar to be in the same name together. But if you are set on calling her Adeliah, I think you definitely need Adeliah somewhere in the name, not just Adele.

I personally prefer Lydia Katherine Adele altogether, and calling her Lydia. Or Adeliah Katherine if you plan on calling her Adeliah.

I am not a fan of calling children by their middle names. That's from personal experience; I've gone by my middle name my whole life, and it's a pain in the a**. But that's certainly a parent's prerogative.

All three names are very pretty.
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Jack . Walker . David . Gabriel . Joe . Michael
    Clementine . Margot . Elizabeth . Nadia . Grace . Emerald