Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    Your list from Nov 2011 has some promising suggestions on it.
    http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...narrow-it-down
    Have you re-evaluated these as options for your friend Tiffany?
    Not yet, but thank you for the suggestions! That was back when I was in parenting class! Haha, we had to name baby dolls that we had to take home that simulated realistic babies I'll let her know though!

You are asking for people to write down there favorite names? Your friend has absolutely no styles at all that she likes or doesn't like? f
    There are SO many different tastes out there. If you want to know some popular names, I suggest you just look at the top 100 lists
    Last edited by jillianelizabeth; April 30th, 2013 at 05:35 PM.

Sorry for your loss. It sucks, but you really can't blame people for doubting your story--it's exactly the sort of thing trolls usually post.
    Next time anyone questions why trolling is harmful, someone should link to this thread.

What type of names are you and your friend looking for? It's hard for anyone to make suggestions without some sort of guidelines.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

Feel free to tell me I'm a troll all you want. I know what happens at my school, you don't. If you want to know about Megan's story, then ask me. But don't act as though I'm lying about my friend dying. That would be such a horrible thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by jillianelizabeth View Post
    This is a strange post. You are asking for people to write down there favorite names? Your friend has absolutely no styles at all that she likes or doesn't like? fishy. strange.
    There are SO many different tastes out there. If you want to know some popular names, I suggest you just look at the top 100 lists.
    Not everyone thinks like we do on these forums. I try talking to MY friends about names and they just get confused. It's really not a widely popular hobby among anyone but mothers; I wouldn't be shocked that a newly pregnant teenager is clueless about 'name styles.'
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.