Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by laura1345 View Post
    I'm honestly not sure who the first one was in November. Someone may have gotten my information, I don't know. But I am in high school and have not had any children, thank you very much. So, that was not me.. However, yes the friend in high school giving birth to Jude did give birth to him. She passed away this year in a tragic car accident. As for the Grande family or whatever, I was not aware that anything had been posted.
    Sigh. Now I really don't believe you. Sorry.
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

What? You guys don't believe her account was hacked into, that two her best friends got knocked up in high school and that one of them died in a tragic car accident? What has the world come to...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Yes, a tragic car accident, as opposed to those really cheerful ones.

Seriously. This is so rude of you all to be saying that my friend didn't actually pass away. She did, if you would like the name and links you can message me. Her name was Megan Baril, she died on January 14th at the age of 17 when another student in my school was driving. They ran into a utility poll and she was killed on impact. She gave birth to a beautiful little boy named Jude though. Please, do not ever tell me what has and has not happened in my life. You obviously don't know who Megan was, but I was a good friend of hers. And besides, I wasn't asking for opinions on my friend dying or my other friend's health. I was asking for cute names that people liked. But thanks for judging me and claiming things that are not true.

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    What? You guys don't believe her account was hacked into, that two her best friends got knocked up in high school and that one of them died in a tragic car accident? What has the world come to...
    If you knew anything about where I come from, it wouldn't shock you. Within the last year, I've had Megan get pregnant and pass away, Toni get pregnant and hasn't come back to school and Tiffany getting pregnant now. I seriously think you may be the rudest person for saying that I would lie about my friends.