Names Searched Right Now:

Name of a Winged Elf

One of my new characters is a winged elf, and I've got no clue on any name ideas. She's a warrior with a slight arrogance problem, and prefers to fight with a bow or rapier. She has pale white skin, black wings (sixteen foot wingspan), and stands about five feet eleven inches tall. Her features are angular, with large deep green eyes. Her black hair is usually worn unbound. This elf grew up in high-mountain forests, and found delight in dancing in streambeds. Unfortunately, that's all she's told me about herself. Since she hasn't deigned to inform me of her name, any suggestions will be helpful in steering me in the right track (or so horrendously off track she can't stand me not knowing). I know it won't be any 'normal' or conventional names, but that's about it.

Thank you for all of your help!

Nature related names, maybe?

Fern
    Rowan
    Lark
    Orielle
    Shady
    River
    Poppy

Or fairy names

Riversong
    Skylark
    Charity
    Mirabelle
    Bell
    Diralee
    Porcelain
    Chipper
    Chickadee
    Dreamweaver
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Elphie (Tee-hee)
    Okay, just kidding. I honestly, truly couldn't help myself. Here are the actual suggestions:

Hava ("Life" in Hebrew)
    Freya
    Nova
    Wren
    Josie
    Mara
    Kate
    Zarah
    Essie
    Nina
    Luca/Luka

Good luck on the writing!
    -Lailey

Lynna-Georgia-Winnie-Catherine-Hope-Clara-Marta-Valentine-Olivia-Thea
    Maxton-Edwin-Charles-Amadeus-Lewis-Jameson-Hugo-Beau-Farris-Reuben

**Indigo
    Fern (or Ferne, if you want to spell differently so it sounds more enchanted-ish)
    **Pixel (better for a pixie, but good anyhow)
    Silvae
    Krystal
    Copper
    **Laela
    **Lilith

(**=favorite)
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski