Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I see your family in twos: Logan and Ruby are the spunky pair and Michael and Theodore are the classic pair. . I would go with the full name of Theodore to give your son the option of reverting back to the longer name when he outgrows Teddy.
    I saw a similar grouping, but for me it was Michael and Logan as dated/formerly trendy names, and Ruby and Theodore as vintage classics.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Teddy definitely works as a nn for Theodore! The only other nn I've heard for Theodore was Theo.

I like your sibset of Logan, Ruby Michael & Theodore.
    Eudora - Dorothea - Violetta - Odelia - Augusta - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Amaryllis - Sixtine
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid - Rosalind - Marguerite - Honore
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Virgil - Raphael - Leopold - Clement - Caspar - Rainer - Romain
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle - Quentin - Severin - Castiel

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I see your family in twos: Logan and Ruby are the spunky pair and Michael and Theodore are the classic pair. . I would go with the full name of Theodore to give your son the option of reverting back to the longer name when he outgrows Teddy.
    Totally agree.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

I wouldn't sweat the sibset too much. Don't let Logan's name dictate what you name your future children.
    Hoping for a sticky #7:

Nell Frances, Grace Elizabeth, Lucy Karoline, Elizabeth Mary, Josephine Maria, Thea Grace, and Stella Maris

Henry, Peter Gregory, John Benedict, Jude Thaddeus, Luke Timothy, Gabriel Thomas, Leo Gregory, Louis

I would go with Theodore. The nickname Teddy is fine as a little boy, but I think Teddy might could go by Ted when he's older. Ted, Logan, and Mick sound like cool brothers to me.