Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I see your family in twos: Logan and Ruby are the spunky pair and Michael and Theodore are the classic pair. . I would go with the full name of Theodore to give your son the option of reverting back to the longer name when he outgrows Teddy.
    I saw a similar grouping, but for me it was Michael and Logan as dated/formerly trendy names, and Ruby and Theodore as vintage classics.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Teddy definitely works as a nn for Theodore! The only other nn I've heard for Theodore was Theo.

I like your sibset of Logan, Ruby Michael & Theodore.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I see your family in twos: Logan and Ruby are the spunky pair and Michael and Theodore are the classic pair. . I would go with the full name of Theodore to give your son the option of reverting back to the longer name when he outgrows Teddy.
    Totally agree.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

I wouldn't sweat the sibset too much. Don't let Logan's name dictate what you name your future children.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: loving Grace, Sarah, Nell, Stella, Emily, Lucy, Mary, Caroline or Elizabeth
    Future boy: not loving anything

I would go with Theodore. The nickname Teddy is fine as a little boy, but I think Teddy might could go by Ted when he's older. Ted, Logan, and Mick sound like cool brothers to me.