View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elowen Louise

7 25.00%
  • Elowen Louise May

2 7.14%
  • Elowen Louisa May

16 57.14%
  • Other?

3 10.71%

Thread: Elowen ___ ?

Threaded View

Elowen ___ ?

I keep thinking we finally have a name and then randomly my husband will ask "are you sure about...?", and he isn't one to discuss names often. We are set on Elowen as a first name. My husband loves Elowen Louise. I could live with it, as Louise would honor his Grandpa Louis. I really want to give her a double middle to also honor my father and late brother born in the month of May. So, I came up with Elowen Louisa May. I think Louisa flows better with the double middle, but my husband doesn't like Louisa. A compromise would be Elowen Louise May, but I just can't love the sound of saying it all together. We have a German surname that is two syllables. Which is your favorite combo? Any other suggestions? Thank you so much!
    Last edited by kelchristmas; April 29th, 2013 at 03:33 PM.
    Mommy to Rosamund Hazel March 2011, Elowen Louise June 2013, & Barrett Irwin ? due July 2015

Just for fun ~ Adeline Georgia, Katharine Opal, Lavinia Lucille, Matilda Emma June, Wilhelmina May
    Donahue Warren, Finnegan James, Hugo Johannes, Rudyard Christian, Silas Gregory

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17