Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Lily and Libby are my favorite Elizabeth nicknames.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

My favourite is Lizzie, like in Pride and Prejudice (though in the book it's spelled Lizzy). But I prefer the full Elizabeth over any of the nicknames.

I think it's fine for you and your husband to call her by different nicknames. One or both could be her special nickname from Mom/Dad, and the other (or another one entirely) the one she goes by in general. Especially once she gets older and prefers a certain one (or something else altogether).
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Lizzie. As the previous poster says, it reminds me of Pride & Prejudice and I can see it so clearly on a little girl. I prefer it with the 'ie" instead of the "y."

Libby, Bess and Ellie are my favorites.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

I love Betsy and Effy as nicknames to Elizabeth because they are unexpected. I don't mind Liz or Lizzie/y though. If you spelling it Elisabeth than Issy or Lissy could be a nickname.
    “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.”
    -George R.R. Martin

alyssa ϟ twenty-one ϟ usa ϟ name lover

If I ever have a baby, I would name him or her:
    Charlotte Matilda |Augustus Henry

Anastasia Louise, Clara Penelope, Amelia Caitlin / Aiden James, Jase Alexander, Renly Isaac
    +more