Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Josephine has grown on me a little bit over the past few months. I don't know if I could ever love it though. I have some major issues with it and they all stem from her ties to the name Joseph. I don't like the name Joseph for two reasons:
    1. Because it is too biblical for my tastes.
    2. My grandfather who was an incestuous, abusive and alcoholic man was named Joseph.

That being said, Josephine is classic, feminine and strong.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

I think Josephine is gorgeous
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I also really love the meaning of Josephine....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I love Josephine. I had this massive list of new crushes, and I'm trying to narrow it down and see which make the cut, and Josephine's still there. I love the idea of Josephine nn Posy! I'm not sure it'll stick, and it makes me sad that it won't, but I really don't want a list with 20-some names on it.

I think Josephine would be adorable with your other girls.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

O.K. give me some ideas of middle names, I could toss around A few I had in mind are:

Josephine Faith
    Josephine Hope
    Josephine Marie

What are some others???
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa