Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Honestly, I think it's okay.

I've never been wild about feminizations and this one is super blatant, but it does have a lot of history and it does have some cute nicknames. I personally would never choose it, but it is a nice name.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I think Josephine is lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    I have always loved Josephine, and with hubby's middle name being Joseph, I find it very fitting. What are your thoughts? Is Josephine classic? Feminine? Sweet? or just stuffy???
    Thanks
    I do think it's more of a classic name, but I also think it's really pretty. This name has gone way up on my favorites list due to the fact that it can use Effie as a nickname.

Congratulations on your BFP and many wishes that you enjoy a safe and healthy pregnancy! <3
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele * Fleur Josephine * Morgana

I like Josephine Hope best. Although Josephine Marie appeals to me quite a bit, too. I've always liked "E" names with Josephine--I think something like Josephine Eliora or Josephine Emilia or Josephine Emma (obviously wouldn't work for you, though!) or Josephine Elodie would be lovely. What happened to Joy? I love Josephine Joy! It seems so happy, and I sort of like the idea of JJ as a nn for a girl.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

My great grandmothers name is Josephine. She was a very spunky and nice lady she lived to be 84 and had a very happy life. I think Josephine is very pretty and classy I don't find it to be stuffy. There are also a lot of lighter weight nick names to choose from. Josie, Posy, Jo, Joey