Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Honest opinions on Josephine

I have always loved Josephine, and with hubby's middle name being Joseph, I find it very fitting. What are your thoughts? Is Josephine classic? Feminine? Sweet? or just stuffy???
    Thanks
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Josephine is not my favorite, but, it is a beautiful name. I find it very feminine and sweet and refreshing. I'd love to meet a little Josephine. It would be a nice way to connect your husband and daughter.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

I grew up with several girls with this name so it kind of feels overused to me. I love it as a second name though. I find it vintage and feminine, without being too frilly.

Would a little Josephine feel out of place next to my girls? Maggie, Kelsey-Rose, Emma, Mary-Elizabeth, Sophie-Claire, Sarah Katherine, and Serena??
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I adore Josephine. It is strong, beautiful, feminine and timeless to me. I think it matches your other girls' names perfectly. I don't hear Josephine at all where I live and I love to meet one.

Please use it!!! And I love the tribute to your husband...it makes it even more perfect.