Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which pen name should I use?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suzanna Sparrow

10 76.92%
  • Suzanna Sidney

3 23.08%

Down to the wire on pen names

Okay, so you may remember me as the girl with all the ridiculous pen name options from a while ago. My real name is Bailey Suzanna Sh- and my last name is hyphenated and somewhat unpronounceable. I've kind of settled on Suzanna as the first name. My main options for the whole name are Suzanna Sidney and Suzanna Sparrow. I like the alliteration in both of the names, so I think I want to stick with that. Sidney is a family name and I have a lot of ties to it, so I'd like to use it, but I can't get over how romantic and mysterious Sparrow sounds. Some other options that friends have suggested are Suzanna Sinclair, Suzanna Stone, and (I know this isn't alliterative but it's just so gorgeous) Suzanna Finnigan.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? I'm pretty much open to anything except Suzanna Bailey. I know that seems like an easy choice, but for a number of reasons I'm not going that way. Anything else would be greatly appreciated.

b-a-i-l-e-y

teenberry, writer, feminist, geek.

amelia hazel, charlotte elaine, tierney ray, cadence hermione, genevieve linden.
    hugo nathaniel, kieran benedict, larkin willoughby, gabriel frost, henry bonaventure.

The thing about Suzanna Sidney is that it doesn't flow as well as Suzanna Sparrow. The real question is: Will you regret your choice of penname? I went through a number of them until I decided to just use my real name, since I know how fickle I can be.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.