Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What do you think of the name Kate?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's boring.

19 15.57%
  • Love it!

70 57.38%
  • I view it as too common.

33 27.05%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I love it BUT would only use it as a middle name myself, because it is too common. But I love it just on it's own as a mn for something longer and more romantic.
    Cora~Esme~Hazel~Sylvie~Thea
    Archer~Emmett~Ezra~Leo~Theo

I love Kate. It's simple but sweet, quirky and feminine in one. I don't see it as a plain name and I do not think it needs a full name.

It's pretty. Sort of common where I am from but Katie is more common then Kate...It's still a nice name though.

I only like it as a nn. I find it much too short to stand on its own. I'd much rather be named Katherine, Katrina, Kathleen, etc. and have nn options. Plus, I feel like a proper name has more potential to grow with you through your life.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I love the name Kate, as a first and a middle, and also Cate, which I'm planning to use as a nickname (for my currently imaginary children that is) - it's simple and sweet, like you say. Good luck!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Mads [boy] & Roxana [girl]