Names Searched Right Now:

Middle Names for Cassia

Lately, I rediscovered the name Cassia. I don't know if I would want to pronounce it Cassea or Casha, it depends on the middle name. Please help me find a middle name! Thanks!
    Girls: Blair, Lucia, Aria, Luna
    Boys: Xander, Rafael, Cato, Isaiah

I love Cassia! I am considering it for my next if it is a girl. I only like the CASS-ee-ah pronunciation though, which is unusual for me because I usually try to stick to the original/traditional pronunciations. CASH-uh isn't appealing to me at all. It sounds too much like Kesha... (shudder) and just isn't pleasing to the ear.

Cassia Lucille
    Cassia Marcella (this is my lovely imo)
    Cassia Rowan
    Cassia Hazel
    Cassia Rosalie
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by uselesskitty View Post
    I love Cassia! I am considering it for my next if it is a girl. I only like the CASS-ee-ah pronunciation though, which is unusual for me because I usually try to stick to the original/traditional pronunciations. CASH-uh isn't appealing to me at all. It sounds too much like Kesha... (shudder) and just isn't pleasing to the ear.

Cassia Lucille
    Cassia Marcella (this is my lovely imo)
    Cassia Rowan
    Cassia Hazel
    Cassia Rosalie
    Wow I never thought about the relation between CASH-uh and Kesha oh god! You just made me adore the pronunciation CASS-ee-ah. Your suggestion Cassia Marcella I am in love with. Thanks so much!
    Last edited by livcathrynnnn; May 1st, 2013 at 08:17 PM.
    Girls: Blair, Lucia, Aria, Luna
    Boys: Xander, Rafael, Cato, Isaiah