Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

And the winning name was...

Agatha Wren! Reactions are mixed, but the name has grown on most people who know her!

Congratulations! Agatha Wren is lovely, I absolutely adore it! All the best.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace + Caleb Elias Joseph + Arianne Eleanor Daisy + Everett Joshua Charles + Olivia Wren Camille
    Grant Frédéric Conrad + Violet Emilia Mary + Casper Nathaniel Eden + Grace Odilia Lily + Samuel Gaspard John

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey! havengermany.blogspot.com
    Chapter 1 is up! And an author's note! (Alas, don't get too excited.)

Congratulations. I absolutely love Agatha, it's on my list as well. And Wren is a stunning middle name.
    University student. Cat lover. Proud name nerd.

Lovely Girls
    Ada Florence*Iris Margareta*Edith Annabel*Willow Josephine*Ophelia Eve*Miriam Elise*
    Imogen Claire*Ramona Juliet*Matilda Jane*Penelope Vera*Evelina Mary*Alice Margot*
    Handsome Boys
    James Henry*William August*Owen Frederick*Isaiah Paul*Sebastian Charles*Louis Andrew*
    Caleb James*Arthur David*Thomas Emilio*Alexander John*Samuel Evan*Gabriel Matthew*

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your daughter, Agatha Wren. A great mix of sweet vintage and whimsical nature names.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations! Although I'm not a fan of Agatha but I do like Agatha Wren!