Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Still stuck on baby #3!!!

Beyond frustrated in our search to name our third boy, who will join brothers Griffin and Corbin. Their -in endings were a coincidence but now I am really torn about whether this baby should also have the same ending. At first I thought definitely not because I am not really a fan of matching names for siblings, plus if I ever had a fourth (which I am not planning on) then I would definitely feel obligated to continue with that. However, non -in names just seem very out of place. For instance, my top two right now are Lincoln and Silas. Of the two, I think I prefer Silas but I feel like Lincoln fits better in the sibset. Am I reading too much into it? Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

Personally I love the name Lincoln and I think it fits with the sibs but if you prefer Silas I'd say go for it and don't worry about whether it fits with the rest or not. I think the baby is an individual who will grow with/into the family so by the time he's a year old (or less) it'll feel like his name fits in perfectly!

Sorry if you don't get that but it makes sense in my head
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

I think I would go with a name ending in "n" but not necessarily "in". While I like Silas - Lincoln does work better with Griffin and Corbin.

Other ideas:

Benson
    Dalton
    Declan
    Ewan
    Harlan
    Keaton
    Lachlan
    Preston
    Saxon
    Trenton
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Lincoln is a great choice and definitely goes well with Griffin & Corbin.

Some other suggestions:
    Owen
    Hugh
    Caleb
    Oscar
    Callum/Calum
    Clyde
    Hamish
    Lennox
    Murray
    Sinclair (This is my fave with your sibset Griffin & Corbin)
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Both options are nice. What if you used both? Lincoln Silas is a great name.
    Maximus Alexander (April 2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (August 2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"