Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Drake's sibling is here

I was due May 19th, but Baby Bamboo decided to join our family a bit early just as his older brother.
    Baby Bamboo turned out to be a BOY! He was born May 2nd and we're all doing great and we can't wait to bring him home next week.

Thanks for all the naming help. In the end we decided to go with Skandar Leonidas Wilde. So we now have the dragon boy and the lion king.

~ Alexis & Jake
    Alexis Victoria
    mom to the dragon and lion boys, AKA Drake Zephyr and Skandar Leonidas
    TTC 2014/2015

Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of Skandar Leonidas. That's the combo I voted for! Welcome to the world, litte dragon!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Yay! Congrats so so much! Skandar Leonidas is seriously amazing. Good luck to all you, I hope you'll all be very happy at home with the little animal boys!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Congrats! I have seen some of your threads and I had voted for that combo! Skandar Leonidas Wilde is such a handsome name and I'm sure he's just as handsome! Drake and Skandar is such an awesome sibset.
    Arlo|Finn|Oliver|Taylor|Fox|Rhodes|Archer|Bram|Bay |Lane|Evett|Tyne|Bodhi

Everly|Arla|Clementine|Avalon|Iris|Charla|Allegra| Nova|Lark|Birdie|Ione|Indigo|Lumina

Congratulations! Fantastic name. Hope things are well and he omes home soon.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq