Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Stuart - our last name is the same as the Mouse named Stuart!

Rowan, Kiegen, Bryn, etc. Alot of names I love seem to end in en or in sounds
    Due 2/2/15

Well I'm not married, and I don't even have a boyfriend. But based on my maiden name, any name that ends in the sound -oh doesn't work. That is the sound my last name ends with, so it's just too much. I also tend to want to avoid names that start with a be- like Benedict, Benjamin, Beckham, Beverly, etc. The only name I kind of like that is on that list is Beckham though, and even if I could, I doubt I'd ever use it.
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 19!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324

I should have also included any names ending in "son" as my last name ends in "son". For the most part that doesn't bother me, but I do have a super soft spot for the nickname Robby. I could see myself going for Robinson. I also can't use Robert to get to Robby because the ending "t" smooshes with the "T" at the start of my last name and Robert becomes Robber.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Stella or Grace or Lucy
    Future boy: Peter Gregory

So many. Basically any name that ends with an -er is out bc BF's surname is Baumgartner. It's just a tough name to work with all around, but definitely no Archer, Zander, Alexander, Evander, Clover, Juniper, Ginger, etc . I am still planning on using Sanders for a boy's mn, though. It honors my mom who died 2 years ago in May, and I am using it anyway. The meaning for me trumps any sort of unfortunate repeating -er sounds.

My last name, on the other hand, is fantastic, only 1 simple syllable, and 3 little letters. I LOVE my last name, and it's a cinch to work with. Too bad little baby doesn't get my name.....Long story. But hyphenating has been voted down, so the best I get is to give my child a 2nd middle name. Anyway.....
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau