Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I love Ronan, Rory, Rhys, and other R names but with our LN (similar to my screen name)anything that starts with an R it is out.
    Mama to Kuyper Aaron, Zane Henry and Charles (Charlie) Lloyd
    Still 1 or 2 future babies to name!
    Top Girl Names: Phoebe Elizabeth, Elena (Laney) Violet
    Top Boy Names: Jonas Myles, Layton Miles

Oh, I should have mentioned that my last name ends in -er. So many great names out: Calder, Spicer, Jasper (like Alice, still on my list!), Sylvester, Hester, Winter (also still on the list), Vesper (ditto), River (ditto - okay, apparently I'm really stubborn), Baxter, Dexter, Adler. Then again, I do have a friend whose first name and hyphenated last name (both her parents' surnames) end in -en, so it's not a total dealbreaker.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

I liked Juniper an awful lot in the beginning of this name quest and almost wanted to overlook the -er naming issue, but when I really thought about it, I had to let it go. The girl's name is now perfect anyway, so it became a non-issue.

I ALMOST want to overlook the -er problem with Sanders and bump it to the first name position, but I think Sanders Baumgartner is just too much.

@augusta_lee: River and Jasper are favorites of mine. I can understand why they are still on your list. Love of a name is the most important factor, for sure.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

Last name ends in L, so I am staying away from any names that end in L, or elle. Which REALLY sucks. I tried to talk Hubby into changing our last name just so I could use some, lol.
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Considerations for our next child's name: Cytheria, Caspian, Seraphina, Arcadia, Venture
    Middles: Beatrix, Dwyn, Jupiter, Violet, Zephyr, River

Every single charming French -ette name. Le sigh. Our last name doesn't exactly end in the same sound, but it's impossible not to stress it when an -ette name is said before. It just sounds like a joke. Otherwise I really like our surname.
    Mama to Belle & Pip
    Wife, mother, farmer, friend and doula.