Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I love Ronan, Rory, Rhys, and other R names but with our LN (similar to my screen name)anything that starts with an R it is out.
    Mama to Kuyper Aaron, Zane Henry and Boy#3 Due December 2013

Top Girl Name: Phoebe Elizabeth

Top Boy Names: Jonas Myles, Charles David, Oliver Myles, Layton Charles

Oh, I should have mentioned that my last name ends in -er. So many great names out: Calder, Spicer, Jasper (like Alice, still on my list!), Sylvester, Hester, Winter (also still on the list), Vesper (ditto), River (ditto - okay, apparently I'm really stubborn), Baxter, Dexter, Adler. Then again, I do have a friend whose first name and hyphenated last name (both her parents' surnames) end in -en, so it's not a total dealbreaker.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

I liked Juniper an awful lot in the beginning of this name quest and almost wanted to overlook the -er naming issue, but when I really thought about it, I had to let it go. The girl's name is now perfect anyway, so it became a non-issue.

I ALMOST want to overlook the -er problem with Sanders and bump it to the first name position, but I think Sanders Baumgartner is just too much.

@augusta_lee: River and Jasper are favorites of mine. I can understand why they are still on your list. Love of a name is the most important factor, for sure.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

Last name ends in L, so I am staying away from any names that end in L, or elle. Which REALLY sucks. I tried to talk Hubby into changing our last name just so I could use some, lol.
    Baby boy due October 2014! Current tentative name:

Sequoia Orion

Every single charming French -ette name. Le sigh. Our last name doesn't exactly end in the same sound, but it's impossible not to stress it when an -ette name is said before. It just sounds like a joke. Otherwise I really like our surname.
    Mama to Belle & Pip
    Wife, mother, farmer, friend and doula.