Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I like:
    Clara Penelope (though I think Penelope Clara flows better)
    Charlotte Matilda (very lovely, I love Matilda as a middle)
    Amelia Catelyn (is Catelyn pronounce Kate-lynn or Cat-lin? I think Amelia flows better with Cat-lin)
    Arabella Lucy (a bit girly-girly, but it's still lovely)
    Margaery Elizabeth (obviously, Margaery Tyrell is the best ASOIAF character)

Suggestions:
    Daenerys Nancy (might be a bit too many y's, but I think it sounds great)
    Hera Matilda
    Lyanna Elizabeth
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

Clara Penelope - lovely!
    Charlotte Matilda - pretty, though it has the same cadence as Waltzing Matilda which is a bit funny
    Carolina Maeve - pretty
    Cassia Violet - lovely! wow I really like your C combos apparently, lol
    Katerina Lily - love love this one!
    Persephone Lark - very pretty

Hannah Delphine - pretty
    Amelia Caitlin - okay, rather more popular than the majority of your names though. Amelia Primrose?
    Arianna Primrose - pretty, I like both names, maybe a bit too sugary together? Ariana Quinn? Ariana Willow?
    Maisie Quinn - I like both names, but not really together. It is spunky and cute though, but not as elegant as your others. Maisie Clementine?
    Anastasia Louise - I love Anastasia, not sure about it with Louise, it's okay. Maybe Anastasia Quinn?
    Arabella Lucy - I like both names, but the L's run together a bit. Lucy Arabella?
    Madeline Fiona - I love both names, but I'm not sure about them together maybe because of the 3-3. Madeline Ever? Madeline Lark?
    Poppy Valentine - I think Poppy needs a more traditional middle to balance it out. Maybe Poppy Delphine, Poppy Fiona, or Poppy Marguerite?
    Ever Juliet - love both names, not sure about them together. Ever Tallulah? Ever Louisa?
    Cordelia Vivienne - Cordelia is pretty, but I personally prefer Coralie
    Aurora Jillian - I love Jillian! Aurora just isn't my style. Jillian Aurora would be gorgeous though
    Emmeline Grace - okay, it's pretty, I'm not as excited about it as some of your other combos
    Elena Michelle - meh, both names are just a bit flat for me.
    Margaery Elizabeth - okay, not spectacular. Not fond of that spelling
    Hadley Rebekah (Haddie) - Hadley is much more trendy than most of your names. It's okay, just feels like it's from a different list.
    Zoe Clementine - I love both names but not sure about them together. Zoe Delphine?
    Jessamine Willow - I love Jessa, and the combo is nice, but I like some of your others better

Aurelia Florence - meh, I'm not fond of either name
    Tallulah/Talullah Rose - I'd prefer Talitha Rose
    Sansa Jane Eleanor - GRR Martin much? that would be my first and only thought, sorta like using Renesmee in my opinion.
    Nina Elspeth - I really don't like either name
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

@mumbear:

Thanks for your comment! You're probably the only person that likes Hadley lol!

@rockabella2009:

Thank you so much for your comments. Madeline would be pronounced Mada-line.

@liviajoan:

I'm happy you like Sansa Jane. It seems no one likes it! I agree Ever Juliet does seem kind of tragic romantic. Nephele Daenerys is pretty gorgeous, but it may be a bit too out there. Currently I'm liking both names for middle names. Thank you so much for your comments. They helped a lot!

@shvibziks:

I like both Cat-lyn and Kate-lyn pronunciations. If I went with Catelyn it would be pronounced Cat-lyn and Caitlyn would be pronounced Kate-lyn. I agree Margaery is the best ASOIAF character. And she has such a pretty name. I only wish more people liked it and the spelling. Thank you for responding!

@kala_way:

Maisie Clementine is really pretty! I may add it to my list. Madeline Ever is really pretty. I may have to add that as well. And quite possibly change Amelia Catelyn to Amelia Juliet. What do you think of Catelyn Fiona or Fiona Catelyn? Pronounced Cat-lyn. Zoe Delphine is really beautiful. I may change that as well.

I just love Sansa too much to give up on it even if it is very recognizable as being from the series. And no offense to Twilight fans but I hold the Game of Thrones book series and show to much higher standards than Twilight.

Thanks for your comments. I'm really considering changing a few things around, namely:
    Maisie Clementine
    Madeline Ever
    Amelia Juliet
    Zoe Delphine

-------

Thanks again to everyone who responded. I really appreciate all your thoughts and opinions.
    “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.”
    -George R.R. Martin

alyssa ϟ twenty-one ϟ usa ϟ name lover

If I ever have a baby, I would name him or her:
    Charlotte Matilda |Augustus Henry

Anastasia Louise, Clara Penelope, Amelia Caitlin / Aiden James, Jase Alexander, Renly Isaac
    +more

Quote Originally Posted by alyssa897 View Post

Maisie Clementine is really pretty! I may add it to my list. Madeline Ever is really pretty. I may have to add that as well. And quite possibly change Amelia Catelyn to Amelia Juliet. What do you think of Catelyn Fiona or Fiona Catelyn? Pronounced Cat-lyn. Zoe Delphine is really beautiful. I may change that as well.

I just love Sansa too much to give up on it even if it is very recognizable as being from the series. And no offense to Twilight fans but I hold the Game of Thrones book series and show to much higher standards than Twilight.

Thanks for your comments. I'm really considering changing a few things around, namely:
    Maisie Clementine
    Madeline Ever
    Amelia Juliet
    Zoe Delphine
    Amelia Juliet is much better!
    And Catelyn Fiona is lovely, though it'll be an uphill battle convincing people to pronounce it CAT-lyn rather than KATE-lyn.

And I agree about Twilight, it's just that the name Sansa is so connected to the series to me that I can't imagine it on a real person (much like Renesmee). It's the same with names like Severus and Aslan.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

My top 5 from your list are:
    1. Emmeline Grace
    2. Clara Penelope
    3. Katerina Lily
    4. Elena Michele
    5. Anastasia Louise

My guilty pleasure name from your list is Persephone Lark, love Persephone, but I would never have enough guts to use it.