Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Clara Penelope (Clara or Clary) - I never liked Clara, but Penelope is lovely.
    Aurora Jillian (*Rory) - Pretty! I wouldn't have thought of this combo, but it's very nice.
    Carolina Maeve (*Lina) - I think of the U.S. states when I see Carolina, but I love love Maeve.
    Poppy Valentine - Way too cutsy for me. I can't imagine a woman named Poppy.
    Charlotte Matilda (Lottie or *Mattie) - Charlotte 'Lottie' is adorable, but Matilda isn't for me.
    Elena Michele - I don't care for Elena, and I prefer Michelle over Michele. As a combo, there's nothing special about it.
    Amelia Catelyn/Caitlin (Mia or *Amy) - Very trendy to me; two popular names as a combo; it feels very expected.
    Hadley Rebekah (Haddie) - Hadley is quite harsh to me; I don't like it. I prefer the Rebecca spelling, but it's not really my type of name either.
    Anastasia Louise (*Ana or *Tasy) - I like this! Tasy is very cute and spunky! I just love Louise in the middle, very darling.
    Sansa Jane Eleanor (*Ellie if she doesn't go by Sansa) - I don't really like Sansa, nor see the appeal of it. Jane and Eleanor are lovely, and Eleanor Jane would make quite the regal combo.
    Cordelia Vivienne (looking to possibly replace Cordelia with another unique and pretty C name. Clea maybe?) - I never really liked Cordelia, I think the look of Cord in the beginning and the sound of -delia throws me off. I'm not fond of Clea either, mainly because I don't like Cleo either. Perhaps Clarissa, Camille, Catalina or Carlotta?
    Hannah Delphine - Cute! I like the sound of the combo together, but visually, it's not as appealing to me. Still, pretty sound.
    Arabella Lucy - Nice and spunky, but I feel like there's something missing. I should like it, but I wish I could put my finger on it...
    Tallulah/Talullah Rose (for the life of me I can't decide which spelling. At times they both look right and at times they both look ridiculous) (Lulu) - Definitely Tallulah! I prefer the nickname Tally over Lulu, and while I really would rather not see Rose in the middle slot, it really does balance out the unusual Tallulah.
    Emmeline Grace (pro. Emma-leen) (Emmy) - Pretty pretty! I love Emmeline pronounced this way. Very sophisticated and sleek.
    Ever Juliet - I don't like it. For some reason, I hear 'Forever Juliet' which somehow makes me think of Romeo and Juliet and her suicide. I love Juliet, don't get me wrong, but just not when paired with Ever.
    Madeline Fiona (Maddie) - I don't like either name. Madeline is classic, but just not my style and Fiona just makes me think of Shrek.
    Katerina Lily (*Kat) - Pretty! I like the imagery I get from this name.
    Margaery Elizabeth (*Maggie) - I rather see Margaret Elizabeth.
    Zoe Clementine - I prefer the Zoey spelling, and while the combo is nice, I really don't understand the appeal of Clementine.
    Arianna Primrose - Pretty! Very feminine.
    Maisie Quinn - I'm not a fan of nicknamey names as a full name and since Quinn is unisex, I rather see it paired with something long and feminine.
    Jessamine Willow (Jessa-meen) (*Jessa) - I prefer the Jessa-min pronunciation, but with either pronunciation paired with Willow is lovely.
    Aurelia Florence - Love! Very pretty with a hint of antiquity.
    Cassia Violet (Cass-ee-uh) - Look at that! One of my former combos This was back when I preferred Cass-ee-uh over Casha pronunciation. But even though I now favor Casha, I can never forget my fondness for Cass-ee-uh Violet.
    Persephone Lark (*Percy or *Seph) - Pretty! Not fond of either nickname though.
    Nina Elspeth - I don't care for either name.

Other names on my list:
    Eloise (mn) - I never liked the sound of this name; it's very old lady to me. Eloise Wren, Eloise Opal.
    Nancy (mn) - Very dated to me. Nancy Justine, Nancy Marina.
    Daenerys (*Dany) (mn) - Not sure how to pronounce this one.
    Nephele (Neff-a-lee) (mn) - Ehh, not my style. Nephele Jane, Nephele Iris.
    Hera - Not my style. Hera Charlotte, Hera Evelyn.
    Lyanna - I like Lianna better. Lyanna Ivy, Lyanna Faye.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~