Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love that all your kids have names that start with different letters so if it were me I'd probably strike Robert, Richard, Jeffery from the list right away. (Though I do really like both Robert and Richard).

The others: (favs*)
    Stuart - very handsome and distinguished. It has a similar feel to me as Joseph, Lucas, Nigel and Claire.
    Francis - I want to love this but it always feels a bit feminine to me. I'd probably avoid it given your other boys names are so distinctly male and Frances is so close to Frances.
    Alan - how very old school and charming. I think this fits in nicely with Joseph, Nigel and Claire.
    Geoffrey - I really like Geoffrey (this spelling better than with a J) I'm however not sure it's the best fit with your other kids names.
    Keith*** - I love Keith with your kids names, my number 1 choice from the ones you have so far. It's spunkier than many others on your list and I think it rounds out well with the more classic names as well.
    Graham* - Also a great choice the Grey opening feels very on trend yet the name still has some old-timey charm.
    Adam** - I've always loved Adam, if it doesn't bother you that your last (?) will be named after the frist man and that there is some sort of irony in that. I think this is a pretty rad choice.
    Mark* - clean, simple, strong.
    Stanley - I keep thinking about the mouse. Otherwise it's another one like this I'm not sure is perfect for your family.
    Peter - meh. Great name but it feels so passé to me. (Maybe I just know too many. I think I counted the other day and it was around a dozen).
    Miles - I just don't love Miles the way others do. Also it feels too close to Nigel for me which I know makes little sense but I just can't get over.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

Stuart- Love Stuart, hate Stuart Taylor. It will slur to become Stuartaylor. Not a fan.
    Francis- Not really a fan of this one... it's too androgynous to me because of Frances.
    Alan- It's ok, although I prefer Allen.
    Geoffrey/Jeffrey- I prefer Geoffrey to Jeffrey, but I don't love either.
    Richard- I love this name, mostly due to the nn's...
    Keith- Too dated.
    Graham -Love this. Vintage, but completely underused.
    Adam- I like this name, but I don't love it.
    Mark- A great, underused name!
    Stanley- Too nerdy. Have you considered Stanton?
    Robert- Doesn't go with Taylor... it will become Robertaylor.
    Peter- Not a fan of Peter Taylor... they both end with the -r sound...
    Miles- Not really a fan... it almost seems like trying too hard...
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara

To go with your kids' names, I'd probably go with Adam.

Adam Graham
    Adam Richard
    Adam Robert
    Maximus Alexander's Mama
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

I like :
    Alan
    Adam
    Peter
    Miles

favorite names:

Jane Cosima or Jane Casimira | Fiona Carys Ann | Gwyneth Carissa or Gwyneth Cosima|
    Naomi | Thea | Evangeline | Teagan | Louisa

Owen Drake or Owen Casimir | Benjamin Drake | Bennett Dylan | Asher | Dylan | Griffin| Nolan | Everett | Reid | Drake | Odin | Kieran

I honestly think that Miles and Adam are the only names that will work with the sib-set.