Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Oooh, great suggestions guys!

Ninanoo, Ragnar is going on the list! You're right it's got something. And it was my grandfather's name so bonus points for that.

C&P1: Whoa, love those! Can't believe I forgot about Arthur! I love Bawden, Connoc, Edmund, Enoder, Gawen, Grenfell (!), Guenedoc, Hender, Julian, Magnus, Morgan, Perran, Petheric, Ralph, Saundry, Talan and Yestin.

Ash, Caspian, Shasta, Graham and Ferrars are on the list now. Great suggestions! And mine are mainly from literature too, don't you worry...

DindleDina, Audric, Beyram, Ulmer and Merek are great! Thank you!

Teagardens, yeah, I forgot about Artie... pretty silly, huh? I don't think Paladin is really a name, the Paladins were the peers of Charlemagne. Which makes it feel knightly to me... and it sounds cool! I love: Leofric, Amaury, Constantine, Marcus, Henrik, Ambrose, Mordecai, Evander, Finnegan and Evander the most. But so many great ones! Thanks.

ElizabethRose, thank you! I love Yaromir, Vladimir, Theseus, Loxley, Desmond and Roman very much.

Javad, I don't know a lot about Calidore, but from what I've heard it's made out of the Greek words kalus (beautiful) and doron (gifts). So beautiful gifts. He is the knight of courtesy, one of my favourites. I really like it too, as a middle name. I love Anatole (so cool and masculine!), Castiel, Caledon, Oberson, Theron, Tavish. I want to like Emmerich, but a recent literary experience has put me off this name.

Bonfire, glad you like it! I thought it could be fun...

Nellie, ooh, Conrad and Douglas are very good ones. And Hugh as well.

Thanks everyone, more suggestions are welcome!
    Last edited by ottilie; April 29th, 2013 at 06:04 AM.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Going international with the "heroes" theme... Persian heroes:
    Sohrab
    Rostam
    Dastan
    Zal
    Arash
    Kaveh
    Siavash
    Bahram
    Mahyar
    Nariman
    Bijan
    Sam
    Babak
    Jamshid
    Cyrus
    Darius
    Iraj
    Surena/ Soren
    Takhti
    Giv
    Piran
    Tusa
    Barzad
    Keyumars
    Siamak
    Rudaba
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Beowulf
    Alfred
    Faramir
    Aragorn
    Perseus
    Robin
    Gawain
    Tristan
    George
    Ilya
    Dobrynya
    Alyosha
    Bedivere
    Culhwch

Eep, sorry for repeats! I looked at this thread on my phone and tried to search and then when I finally got on a computer I forgot to check again.
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Wow what a list. I can't think of anything to add at the moment. Too overwhelmed by it's shear length but I'll be back if I think of something.

Wait did someone mention Siegfried?
    Last edited by lexiem; April 29th, 2013 at 01:12 PM.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)