Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Much appreciated guys. I guess I have sort of migrated towards real names, I honestly was not sure what I was after when I posted this. Thanks for the steampunk list haven't read it all but I've come across a couple I like.
    I have no idea where I came up with my account name
    Lauren
    No Kids, Lots of Pets
    Fur Aunt to: Nikolai, Pepsi, Creampuff, Waffletrain, Boris, Stella Luna, Alexi, Marshmallow and finally Chester
    Rats, Guinea Pigs, Parakeets, and a Cockatiel.

Ixabelle, Ixabella
    Ember
    Maree (either muh-ree or mary, but a cooler spelling)
    Aurora
    Myst
    Rayven
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Ellia
    Astaria (made it up...I think it's close enough to Astoria to sound like a name)
    Samaria
    Alia
    Atala
    Syra (sigh-ra)
    Avila (place name)
    Ravenna (place name)
    Amasea (place name)
    Aola (my creation)
    Aosta (place name)
    Elestra (i have no idea whether this is a real name or not...I read it in a book)
    Amelina (original form of Emmeline)
    Mihaela - mee-HYE-la (another form of Michaela/Michelle)
    Milva (Italian)
    Mileva
    Melitta (form of Melissa)
    Milena - meh-LEE-na (Slavic)
    Milana (form of Milena)
    Militsa (also spelled Milica. Slavic)
    Theomilla (German)
    Milada
    Emika (Japanese)
    Emerentsia - spelling variation of Emerentia (german from latin)
    Emira (arabic, means 'commander')
    Embla
    Andela - ahn-DEL-a (Czech)
    Ayelet
    Ciela - chee-EL-a (Esperanto)
    Cyrielle (Frech, feminine for Cyril)
    Cloelia (Italian)
    Clelia (variation on Cloelia)
    Mirella (Italian)

I must say I plagiarized mosrt of these from rosesandcellardoors.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

Quote Originally Posted by celianne View Post
    I didn't know that Lyra was steampunk-ish. x3

I'm naming people in a alternate universe, so I get your feeling about different names! ^^

Girls names:
    Abonoa
    Aieey
    Annija
    Aska
    Babirye
    Blerina

Boys:
    Alicsander
    Amir
    Ammund
    Anatoliy
    Aska
    Babila
    Bekanty

And now I can't remember more different names. x3
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

I don't know if there is a set 'steampunk' category for names, per se, because I read a steampunk book that included the names Griffin, Jasper and Finley, which don't seem all that similar to me.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski