Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which middle name with Scarlett?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scarlett Alexandra

22 61.11%
  • Scarlett Alexandria

11 30.56%
  • Neither

3 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Comment/rate my list?

I'm not pregnant or anything but for a baby girl this is my favorites list =)

The only first/middle name combos I have are Scarlett Alexandr(i)a (which do you think - Alexandra or Alexandria?) and Violet Anastasia. The rest are just first name ideas;

Felicity
    Claudia
    Scarlett "Carly" Alexandr(i)a
    Natalie
    Lillian "Lily"
    Leila
    Violet Anastasia
    Jane "Janie" or "Jenny"
    Audrey - too clashy with a last name like Richard?
    Amelia
    Sally
    Sadie
    Adelia
    Anita - this is one no one seems to like so I wouldn't actually use, but I still love it!
    Christina "Christy" or "Chrissy" - I'm mostly using it to get to the nicknames

Last name sounds like Richard so I had to throw out r-heavy favorites like Cora and Aurora =( You don't have to comment on every single one, I'm just looking for any feedback =)

To be honest, with both Scarlett Alexandra and Violet Anastasia I would reverse the combo- Alexandra Scarlett and Anastasia Violet. I think maybe that Scarlett and Violet is too much of a color theme.
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena

I love Scarlett Alexandra! I know this sounds weird but I love seeing A-ending names in the middle, with a first that begins in a consonant... rare for my combos given pretty much all my favourite names end in A and I want them up front!

Felicity- polished, proper, upper-class-British and very pretty
    Claudia- I only like this prn. the Italian way (clow-dee-ah, the first syllable like "cow" with an L)
    Natalie- a bit dull since I've heard this so much
    Lillian- nice but also a bit dull
    Leila- I like Layla, but Leila doesn't look good spelled out to me
    Violet Anastasia- I agree wtih dindlee here about reversing the order. Not a fan of Violet though; I love how
    exotic and stunning Anastasia is
    Jane- sweet, simple, pretty classic that doesn't need a nickname!
    Audrey- works fine with Richard. classy and glam, makes me think of Audrey Hepburn
    Amelia- nice, but can't really fall in love with it
    Sally- sounds too juvenile for me (then again I tend to be prejudiced against names ending with the "ee" sound)
    Sadie- same as Sally
    Adelia- sparkly, romantic and just a touch dramatic. loving it lately
    Anita- mmm sorry not a fan
    Christina- I actually do like this. familiar, almost common, but still sounds pretty to me
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Felicity - not really my style, but it's not horrible
    Claudia - makes me think of The Babysitter's Club. Not my style.
    Scarlett "Carly" Alexandr(i)a - love Scarlett, but I prefer the similar sounding Charlotte. Not a fan of Alexandra/ia however I love Alexander for a boy
    Natalie - I like it, but I prefer the more exotic Natalia
    Lillian "Lily" - Lily is pretty, don't like Lillian much
    Leila - pretty!
    Violet Anastasia - love both names. Anastasia is one of my favorite girl names.
    Jane "Janie" or "Jenny" - Love Jane! Don't like Jenny as a nickname though...seems a bit of a stretch.
    Audrey - pretty. I much prefer it to Aubrey which I really despise.
    Amelia - another one of my favorite girl names!
    Sally - a little too old fashioned for me and it feels incomplete. I'm not sure what it could be a nickname for though...
    Sadie - really dislike. It's always felt like a dog's name to me
    Adelia - ehh not my style, but not horrible although I prefer Amelia a 100% more
    Anita - not my style, but I love Nancy and know one else seems to love it. If you love it go for it!
    Christina - not a fan at all. Seems very 80/90s to me

I like the suggestion of reversing your combos to Alexandria Scarlett and Anastasia Violet.

Some combo options:
    Scarlett Jane
    Amelia Scarlett
    Lillian Christina
    Claudia Violet
    Natalie Jane
    Natalie Violet
    Scarlett Anita
    “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.”
    -George R.R. Martin

alyssa ϟ twenty-one ϟ usa ϟ name lover

If I ever have a baby, I would name him or her:
    Charlotte Matilda |Augustus Henry

Anastasia Louise, Clara Penelope, Amelia Caitlin / Aiden James, Jase Alexander, Renly Isaac
    +more

I voted for Scarlett Alexandria because I like the extra syllables for flow. However, I prefer Violet Anastasia, it's so stinking pretty!!
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele * Fleur Josephine * Morgana