Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you like best?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hannah

15 18.07%
  • Beatrix

28 33.73%
  • Evangeline

26 31.33%
  • Dahlia

19 22.89%
  • Linnea

22 26.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which name is nicest?

At the moment these are my top five names for a girl. My last name is part of my username. What do you think? And any suggestions for middle names would be appreciated.

Well, I like them all, except Hannah is a bit boring. I picked Evangeline. I do love it, and it sounds best with your last name.
    I like Beatrice better than Beatrix and I think Dahlia and Linnea are lovely, but Evangeline Christie has the best flow.

I've been ranting recently about the name Linnea. I think it's an absolutely beautiful name but I disagree with how nameberry says it's pronounced. I come from an extremely swedish family. Like my grandmother was off the boat as a teenager. Her sister's name is Linnea but all my swedish relatives pronounce it Li-neer not Li-nay-ah. Even pronouncing it Li-nay is okay but there isn't a third syllable in the name. So I guess I'll vote for Linnea but I just wish they would change that. Sorry for venting it just bugs me hah.
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

I think Hannah is a gorgeous name. I like all the names except Evangeline-I can't not get into that name. I find it a bit over the top sorry-but it is obviously a nameberry favourite!

My favorites are Linnea, Evangeline, and Beatrix. All lovely names.

Beatrix Linnea is gorgeous.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly