Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Caleah?

Caleah?

opinions on this name?
    Last name is Barrett. My name is Chelsea and daddy is ryan

When I see Caleah, I see Cal-ee-uh. If you're going for Kaylie, my fav spelling is Kayleigh. Cayleigh works too but I like the K.

Other suggestions: Calla, Callie.

I don't like it at all, sorry. To be honest I tried to read it backwards to see if it spelled something, a la Nevaeh, since it looked like a hodgepodge of letters thrown together to me. I'm not sure if you included your name and your partner's name because you guys came up with it by combining the letters in your names or something? If so, I don't think that's a good idea...what if you have more kids? Would you feel the need to have all of their names be derivatives of your names?

Some suggestions are Leah, Callie, Calista, Calla, Kaileigh, Kailyn, Aaliyah.
    Gareth: 05.2012
    Baby #2 04.2014

Quote Originally Posted by strawberrytree View Post
    I don't like it at all, sorry. To be honest I tried to read it backwards to see if it spelled something, a la Nevaeh, since it looked like a hodgepodge of letters thrown together to me.
    This is exactly what I did (and I was relieved to know I wasn't the only one!). Leah, Callie, and Calla are all great options (as is Calista). I'm not sure how to pronounce Caleah. I'm not a fan of Kayley/Kaleigh (esp. this spelling), but at least people will know how to say it. Caleah will give you some trouble. Sorry.