Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My boys name list.... opinions please?!

Hi guys,

Would really appreciate you're votes and opinions please! If bub is a girl we've already decided on Rosalie Rae after my husbands grandmother and my mother, but we're really struggling for a boys first name.... Your time is appreciated

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9829104

Thanks!
    Last edited by anniemarie; April 28th, 2013 at 02:11 AM.

Many of the first name options weren't bad, but I didn't like them paired with the middle names. This was the case for the boys' names when both the first and middle names ended with the same sound, like DeclaN JamesoN. I really love Roman Gibbs, but didn't care for Roman Jameson.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I noticed the same thing tf mentioned. The ending sound in a lot of your FN are too matchy to the ending sound of your chosen MN (Jameson). My favorite of your first name choices would be: Rowan, Roman, Henry, Flynn, Finley, Dominic, Declan, Kieran, and Ciaran, but only Henry, Finley and Dominic don't end in the same sound as Jameson does. So if your definitely sticking with Jameson in the middle spot, my favorite overall would be Dominic Jameson Gibbs.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

I too noticed that most of the names had the same endings which most of the names sound silly. From you list I like, Aiden, Archer, Ciaran, Declan, Dominic, Flynn, Henry, Owen, Seth and Zachary. I honestly think that you change the middle name.

Thanks for the opinions everyone but the middle name is staying put as its an honouring name. Any suggestions for first names you think work better?
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013