Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need Help with Boy / Girl Twins Names!

Twins arrive in about 5 weeks. Our girl twin is Marion Joyce, but we cannot decide on a baby boys name. We like Ari, Enzo, Eli, and possibly Everett. Their big sister is Estelle. Both Marion and Estelle's names I just knew, without a doubt, I'm looking for that connection with baby boy's name, too. Thanks for your input.

Have you thought of using Ari, Enzo or Eli as nicknames?

Estelle, Marian and

Arthur (Artie, Ari)
    Elias, Elijah, Eleazar (Eli)
    Lorenzo (Enzo)

I like these with Estelle and Marian:
    Arthur
    Everett
    William
    Keenan
    Oliver
    Patrick

I really like Elias, but my husband thinks it's not strong enough. Also, Everett is starting to grow on me. Thanks for the name suggestions!

I'm a big fan of Everett. I think if you are going to give your son a name that starts with E, it should avoid sounding too much like Estelle--which elminated Eli for me. Enzo sounds too close for Estelle too for some reason. Likewise Ari is too close to Marion for me (the same letters are in the middle). I LOVE your choice of Marion!

Thanks for the post, Wolv, honestly I think just tonight I've fallen in love with Everett. Everett and Marion are good twin names, too, not to matchy matchy. Everett Ford and Marion Joyce. (Both middle names are family names). Hopefully my love for the name Everett grows, like it did with my girl names.