Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!

Wow, thank you all! As someone pointed out, I do like Ava Jane (AJ) together as a first name, not hyphenated. However, my MIL's name is Jane so I don't know if that would be too weird (not as weird if it were used as a mn IYKWIM). I never even thought of using Ava Mae (non-hyphenated) as a full first name, would I be able to use a middle with that? If so, what kind of middle would not be too much? We have a 3 syllable last name. Thanks, and keep the suggestions coming, there are some really good ones here that I am going to run by DH.

If popularity is the issue, I'd go with Gemma. You don't want to trade in Ava for a name that's just as popular. Gemma is beautiful and not used that often.

My favorites are Nora and Ivy. I think those are both lovely names. I also think Cassidy goes really well with Wyatt.

I like Ava the best from your list.

I think Cassidy Jane just sounds perfect with Wyatt. Other names on your list I also really like are Gemma Mae, Juniper Mae, & Anya Jane. But if you really love Ava, I would just use it. If it is your favorite name, don't let popularity change that.
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 20!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324