Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Smile I have my name list down to four names please tell me which you like the best

The names are....

Cecilia
    Felicity
    Genevieve *Gigi or Ginny*
    Matilda *Millie or Tilly*

I am not very big on nick names I like using full names for people unless they tell you that they want to be called by some thing else but I listed the nick names I like best in case on the rare occasion we shortened it.

My favorite is Cecilia. I've always thought this was a beautiful name. Next I like Matilda, then Genevieve, then Felicity.

Cecilia is my favorite followed by Genevieve. I don't really like the other two very much.
    Hopeless romantic and proud momma of two princesses:
    Isabella Jane & Vanessa Rose

I really like all of them! I think my first pick would be Genevieve, followed closely by Matilda and Cecilia.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Audrey & Patrick Elliot, Catherine Grace & James Frederick, Claire Elizabeth & Luke Alexander

Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte ~ India River 'Indie'

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - River William Henry - Bodhi James - Hugo Timothy Cole - Apollo Jack