Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I love Beatriz, Luz, Elinor, Zoe, Camila, Miranda, Eliora y Noemi.

Suggestions:
    Sofia
    Mariana
    Marisol
    Solana
    Olivia
    Adriana
    Juliana/Yuliana
    Amelia
    Emilia
    Emiliana
    Francesca
    Elena
    Aria
    Ariana
    Sara
    Adela

something to keep in mind: Zara and Sara will sound exactly the same in Spanish.
    Also, I've known plenty of people with the name Aisha that I'm pretty sure weren't Muslim. They used various different spellings as well, like Iesha.

@east93- that's what I was figuring with Aisha.. I don't love it as much as I love the others, so I can let it go. I'm with you on the meanings... this has always been my struggle with Cecilia, especially because it works so well and it sounds so pretty.

@rojaverde- La película es la razón por la cual me encanta el nombre!

@amelieamour- I love your suggestions, but I can't use Sofia, Marisol, Olivia, Ariana, Juliana, Emilia, Francesca, or Elena because they are either family friends' children, family members have them, a student has ruined it for me, or someone at church has it, and I don't want people to think I named my child after them. I do know Zara and Sara sound the same, I just like the Z.
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

Zoe- I've never been a huge fan of the name Zoe.
    Noemí- Beautiful name, looks good written and spoken
    Alina- Another pretty name
    Elinor- My best friend is Elinor Maguerite, the spelling where I live is slightly more common that the Eleanor version.
    Cassandra- I like the nn Cassie, but Cassandra is a bit too heavy for me.
    Anastasia- I think it's beautiful, but I doubt I would use it.
    Cecilia- I think it sounds pretty, how about Cecily or just Celia?
    Amaia/ Amaya- Prefer the Amaya spellia, doesn't look quite right spelt with an i.
    Zara- Classic, regal and pretty. I think this name is lovely. I once knew a girl named Azariah, and she was very beautiful her nickname was Zara.
    Kassiani- Not my cup of tea really sorry.
    Madeline- I think it's a very pretty name, it's one of my favourites
    Miranda- Never really appealed to me, but I think it's gained popularity because of Miranda Kerr
    Lior/ Eliora/ Liora- Eliora is my favourite from the 3, Liora could be a nickname. Very pretty.
    Carina- My favourite name from the whole list, I love it! It's also on my list.
    Camila- Meh, sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.
    Beatriz- Never been a fan of Beatrice, Beatrix or Beatriz sorry.
    Eleni- Love it, sounds quite similar to the name Eleri.
    Zahira- I want to like it, but there's something stopping me...
    Ophelia- Really like it think it's a cute name.
    Aisha- My non-Muslim best friend is named Aiesha. She's never had any trouble being named it, she's never been questioned on it at all. Although when I introduce her to people I don't think they quite expected a tall, blonde girl to be named Aiesha. Also I know another girl named Iesha, and she wasn't a Muslim.
    Vashti- Don't a huge fan of Vashti sorry, it's a little to harsh for my liking.
    Last edited by bethlow; April 28th, 2013 at 07:41 AM.
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

Some other names I would recommend for you are: (sorry if I'm way out!)

Danita
    Dolores
    Maribel
    Amaris
    Catalina
    Alicia
    Carmen
    Monica
    Ariana
    Adelina
    Leire (Lay-ree)
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair