Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you prefer?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Solenne Bain

8 14.29%
  • Zoe Bain

13 23.21%
  • Nora Bain

22 39.29%
  • Claudia Bain

18 32.14%
  • Ronan Bain

16 28.57%
  • Emmett Bain

18 32.14%
  • Finn Bain

3 5.36%
  • Theo Bain

20 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Poll - which do you like the most?

If you have a moment, please describe the person you imagine for your favorite and least favorite name?
    Solenne (Leni), Eve, Zoe, Nora, Claudia, Ada, Annie, Fiona, Nina
    Kai, Ronan, Emmett, Finn, Theo, Ian, Will

Favorite for a girl: Zoe! I think of a spunky little girl with lots of energy.
    Least favorite for a girl: Claudia. This is just a name i've never liked very much, not my style. I can't really see it on a kid simply because I wouldn't name a child this.

Favorite for a boy: Theo! My nephew is named Theo and he is one of the cutest little boys you could ever meet
    Least favorite for a boy: Ronan I suppose... although I like all of the boys names listed. This seems like a name for a little red haired boy IMO though.
    Proud mama to triplets: Eben Maxwell, Dashiell Phineas, and Audrey Belle born Mother's Day 2013!
    Current favorite Daring Girls: Arizona, January, Olive, Poesy
    Current favorite Sweet Boys: London, Chandler, Rory, Kieran
    Overall Favorite: London Julian
    "Life is all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever."

Favourite Girls Name: Claudia Bain - flows well with the 3-2 syllable count, stylish, glamourous, sophisticated, chic, not too common, lots of European flair. The only drawback is it's meaning of "lame". Babies are only children for a short time and we spend most of our lives as adults so Claudia ages well. I love Zoe but it looks a little short with Bain (definitely choose a longer mn for balance). Nora Bain reminds me of two characters: Nora Batty on "The Last of the Summer Wine" and Norman Bates of "Psycho".

Least Favourite: Solenne Bain. End in a similar sound and two words are one too many in a combo. Solenne is a French girl's name and a variant of Solana (Spanish, Latin). The meaning of Solenne is "sunlight; eastern wind". In French, Bain means "bath" as in "salle de bain" or bathroom.

Favourite Boys Name: Theo Bain. Yes, a little short. Have you considered Theodore Bain? Now, that sounds better. I picture Theo as being spunky, mischievous, adventurous, artistic and creative. Second choice would be Ronan and then Emmett.

Least Favourite: Finn Bain - both one syllable, both four letters, too abrupt.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I voted for Zoe Bain because someone has ruined the name Claudia for me and because I love Zoe. I agree with mischa- Claudia Bain has the best flow and it's good on a kid and an adult. Zoe Bain is lovely
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Thanks all!! Fun to see what everyone thinks
    Solenne (Leni), Eve, Zoe, Nora, Claudia, Ada, Annie, Fiona, Nina
    Kai, Ronan, Emmett, Finn, Theo, Ian, Will