Names Searched Right Now:

Help with my sibset!

My daughter is Elle and my son is Grant. Can you help me come up with boy and girl name suggestions? I feel pressure to choose another one syllable name but I am open to two or three syllable name suggestions as well. Thank you!

You definitely don't need to go one syllable, but I love short names so I'll start there.

Lark
    June
    Mae
    Fern
    Tess
    Gwen
    Ruby
    Vera

Hank
    Charles
    Reid
    Bryce
    Seth
    Max

Eudora - Dorothea - Violetta - Odelia - Augusta - Odette - Isolde - Ondine - Leopoldine - Amaryllis - Sixtine
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid - Rosalind - Marguerite - Honore
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Virgil - Raphael - Leopold - Clement - Caspar - Rainer - Romain
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle - Quentin - Severin - Castiel

♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites May 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Jane, Amelia, Arabella, Imogen, Beatrice, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Morgan, Jasper, Gilbert, Sebastian, Henry, Arthur, Horatio, Aloysius, Edgar
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Imogen Viola,/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

I agree that you don't have to pick a one syllable name! Here are some ideas:

Maeve
    Rose
    Olive
    Faye
    Julia
    Sadie
    Gemma

Walker
    Oliver
    Tyler
    Darby
    Micah