Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which ONE? (Luckie is last name- almost)

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Emrys Brandt Luckie

42 20.90%
  • Evander Brandt Luckie

56 27.86%
  • Amias Brandt Luckie

8 3.98%
  • Amias Edward Luckie

24 11.94%
  • Jasper Brandt Luckie

71 35.32%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I actually quite like Emrys Ambrose. I mean, it's Merlin overload, but it's still a great name. Amias Ambrose is superhero worthy.

I am casting my vote for Emrys Brandt though, this name is shining like a star.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Emrys recently presented itself to me and I really love it (especially because I once loved Emory & Emerson, but have now heard them too much). So Emrys got my vote. I think they're all lovely though Also, Hazel Rose is gorgeous, you've got breat choices there! I also loved the suggestion of Jasper Ambrose, though Jasper and Evander are my least favourite of the four simply because Emrys & Amias seem far more fresh.
    g e n e v i e v e

Violet Ruby Grace ♀ Alice Pomeline Wren ♀ India Lotus Penelope
    May Tallulah Verity ♀ Lucia Ottilie June♀ Rosa Elowen Chloë

Ivo Valentine Fox ♂ Shiloh Atlas Grey ♂ Leo Elijah Bram
    Maben Isaac Poe ♂ Emrys Casper Gabriel ♂ Kit Auberon Xavier

I love Evander Edward, but Evander Brandt is nice too! Jasper would be my second choice for sure.
    ~Adelaide ~ Octavia~ Eulalie~ Clementine~ Magnolia~ Coralie~ Josephine~
    ~Frederick~ Alistair~ Malachi~ Edward~Julian~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~

Now that I think about it, yes, I knew you didn't know the baby's gender. Mayna Hazel Rose is very pretty, and it would be lovely to have a son and a daughter. In my heart of hearts I shall feel a wee bit disappointed if you don't get to use one of these awesome boy's names this time around, but that's all right.

Ottilie's right, Amias Ambrose is superhero-worthy! And I too am still loving Emrys. Best wishes.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

I hear a lot of positive responses for Emrys here, but I strongly and respectfully urge you to reconsider using it should you have a son. Unless you are in a area where the name is common, 95%+ of those who encounter it will think it's a girl's name. Not just ignorant people, but pretty much everyone. I know it's historically a male name, but the Em- and the "y" just signal a pretty feminine made-up name. The one Emrys I knew seemed to hate his name for that reason. I guess there's always Rhys as a nickname, but your other choices sound so good--maybe go with one of those?